Thursday, May 26, 2005

Anti-Stress pill-Mitra

One exam down and no sleep to spare, not that I burnt the midnight candle, but movies and books made the nght seem less tiresome.And morning came amazingly fast unlike the normal death hours when you keep waiting for each moment to pass through.

Enter Suman Mitra.Two stares at me, and one Vijay Kumar typical smile later, MIB personnel look alike T.A, in disguise, with the power of his hidden instruments seems to have interpreted my "Hi" to K.P, as a huge plot in the making and uncovered it right from the root by making us sit apart by 30 centimeters more.

1 hour past the start, I imagine why I even bought a compass. I was going to blow it anyway. I took the pencil and started drawing anything that crept into my head. Headless ants, 3-legged spiders, 1 legged tables, revolutionary clothes for the next NIFT fashion show, and then, Suman Mitra tapped me gently on my shoulder. I normally stay away from people like that, so I tried not to look disturbed and kept concentrating on the Q paper as though I was desperate to figure out the next answer, when he told me that this was a mistake. I had commited a sin. I was insulting parts of the society and that this should not be done in DAIICT.I was already in a whirlpool and this guy just hooked an achor to my head. But, why?He did not tell me what I had done and I just stared at him.Then he said"I hab sheen yuu yashtardhe alsho bherin the shame theshaart.Phlez do not waer it in the college".


My tee read: Women are like elephants.
Look at them but never own one


And this one is borrowed from Naresh, unknowingly to him, as he placed it openly on the cot and such free clothes in a summer that makes me change atleast once in three days cannot go without my notice

11 comments:

Alaknanda said...

cracked me up properly...

LOL....:D

omg! its naresh's Tee.....i somehow cant digest it yet....:O

mphaxise said...

I know why it offended him...

did u ever see his wife...

its so obvious that a man owning an elephant will take it seiously...

Gururaj said...

@alak" Y re? Y cant Naresh hav a tess that says that???

@Praneet: So, he owns one already..

Naresh said...

wow dude...
the scene n blog r so awesome tht me 4gvng u 4 borrowin my tee wid out my knowledge... :P

Alaknanda said...

hmm i dunno....naresh gives me this i-am-a-boy-next-door type o imprssion :D....(from what all i knw..ob)
teez something bold...atleast for me...:O

Gururaj said...

thts Naresh 4 U ...:D

shaan said...

cool man !!
@praneet quite true the elephant owner is quite pissed off :)

Divzie said...

LOL really funny! i wonder why its hard to own elephants? they get too fat? or its hard to handle them? *lost*
but yeah the incident mustve been real funny!:D

meTaL said...

Only after reading YOUR blog do lesser mortals like me realize the sheer monotonicity of our deplorable existences. btw it would have been fun if "u had bhorn thees teeshart in phraant of shuman agen"

Gururaj said...

Yey!!!Finally, am touchin a keyboard...feels so much like home now...And My neo counter i really fun, the last time I logged in it said I am from Germany..:D

shrek said...

=))

can remember the way u aped the other teachers in MSC. "Is it over?"-