Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Life without an RJ 45

One finger on Ctrl and another on F5, I kept refreshing the page with a hope that some miracle might bring back the net.But, as usual,I guess it doesnt work that way. Once people submitted their projects and as soon as the deadline was over, Zooooom....The net's out...A blackout would av been better wbut life for two days without internet???UNbearable...
Anyway, so I finally left the company of my PC to roam idly all over the hostel when, I saw S.S(sarath), watching Snatch. Being one of my favourites, I too joined him and got the speakers switched on.As we were watching, we could hear constant purring.S.S thought his speakers had met their end. And I thought he he had a stomach upset. But, still I was intent on confirming the source so, I just scanned the whole room and near the foot of his almirah, the intensity of the sound almost doubled.I opened the door of the almirah to find 4 kittens all, perhaps just born, or may be a day old, and then I remembered, just a day ago, a cat had come to my room, purring and was looking real fat. I thought it ate too much or had some dieabetic problem, but now I rewalized it was pregnant. And had now left 4 cute kittens there. The owner of the almirah D.D hated all these creatures and immediately called the animal lover K.P, who took'em away :(
Have a look at the kittens....

Loading
yeh bhi Loading
Loading
Same Here
Loading
Loading
Last one

Kindly increase ur monitor's contrast and brightness settings to see the pix clearly

11 comments:

Unknown said...

wheeeee!!! cho chweet!!!

me never had pets, coz parents always said no :(

Gururaj said...

U can hav 1 of 'em..their mom's gonna leave'em anyway in a week or so, I suppose

mphaxise said...

man ur turning into one helluva writer... try it out.. may spinning the words is ur ball game...

Alaknanda said...

thts sooo gullu gullu....hey don mind, send these pics to my gmail id na...alakrenu.29

Vivek Pabari said...

So cute!!

When I was in 7th standard,I and 4 of my friends took care of a kitten for a week or so. That was so much fun....

Gururaj said...

@Twilight girl:mail bounced ...

Random Lord said...

Hey, no body pets newborn kittens. They are way too dependent on their mom.
I have already "handed over" the kittens to their mom but I am glad that I really had a wonderful company for a 12 hours or so.

-Krsna
AKA KP

Veiled Enigma said...

Hey, they are CHOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Does the mother still visit them???? if she does, then its highly unlikely that she will abandon them!!! DOn't give them away, theya re relly soooo cute!!!!

Alaknanda said...

try this plzzzz.....alakrenu_29@yahoo.co.in

Gururaj said...

Wokay...me no more handlin'em..Contact KayPee for any Kitten Details...And alak, mailed ya...

Naresh said...

fantastic pics be!