Thursday, May 12, 2005

A=B=Z

Everyone has the same paper in their hand.Everyone has the same head and the same body. Everyone has the same thinking frequency and ability. Everyone has the same head and same needs. There is no way you could pull away one from a hundred people, put him back and again be able to pull him out of the crowd.

Welcome to the Bug world..
A dream life I must say because everyone is at the same state.A life I would love to live. A life where my mind is so small that I cannot realize that I have a head and (perhaps) a brain. A life where suddenly someone is walking and SQUISH!!! I am no more. A life where I can just hide in the fur of some dog and keep feeding on it. A life where I do not know what I am doing.A life where there is no one to tell you to do things. A life where your parents do not pay for your fees and expect you to pass.

Just imagine if your cell phone had life in it... It would lift itself say HI to the caller, ask the other cell phone how it is and may be both fones will keep talking about the charges, connections and battery time or something ....And may be we will never get to talk..
Now, just imagine the opposite. Suppose, we were lifeless matter and maybe cellphones were the creatures that made us and they put up antennas on our heads. And then, when one phone wants to talk to another, they use a VRS that is inbuilt in us and we are now the cellphones for the cellphones.

And then, there are billions of phones watching a football match where, there are 22 footballs and one homo sapien who is hit on and on till he falls into the nets.
Hello, this is 9898596050, I want one human being to change my cover and one human being to transport me from A to B..How much will it cost, 200 talk time?? Deal...


Weird world ....Wonder why we remain the only things to have life....
Hey!!My phone's ringing!!!

5 comments:

Alaknanda said...

hehehe....

idle mind...a humoristz workshop eh ??!!

Anant Arora said...

perspicacious..

wonder, wot lang wd they hav conversed in..J2ME

wd hav ben a headache, <4 'em>

Gururaj said...

no be..they'll hav their own beep-peep language..
And yes, too much alcohol does this to ppl!!!

Vivek Pabari said...

Intersting. A nice fantasy there.

How if your cigarrettes had life and they would smoke you. Would light you by your legs and suck you by your head, wmoke billowing from your - you know what...

Gururaj said...

not fanstasy be...nightmare