Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lusus, MumBoy

1.Observation: Eye Catchy, leg showy...and lots and lots of showy showy clothes on display on girls
Inference: The Richer they get the lesser they cover their skin.
Also. Richness is inversly proportional to Cloth size.

2.Aim:To Get a HOT girl to talk ...
Observation: All hot girls come with monster guys with colorful hair and rippin muscles
Inference: it is better to sit at home and watch T.V.

3.Aim: To study for RI
observation: the book is too boring and T.V too interesting
Inference: Whatever you desire you do, whatever you are supposed to do, you never do it.

4.Aim: To get some Company from people already in Mumbai
observation: most people already have their own friends and are too busy and do not even like to meet losers
Inference: Please read the inference no.2

Anyway, I have been sleepin most day every day all day in Mumbai with nuthin to do and no one to meet and no place that I know ....So, it's been pretty boring and so finally I am gonna get bak to college asap.

Lemme remind everyone of a summary of all the incidents I had during the last few days.
1. TRAINCiDeNT: We somehow stumble our way to the station an then have a look at the platform where our train is supposed to arrive.it looked like the remains after another godra minus blood stains...People everywhere people sleepin people pooping..Ppl Ppl PPl...V find some broker guy who promises us tickets fro 370 and thus v get'em and make it for Mumbai, not forgettin the long wait for the panda guy and poor Akshat gettin it on his nerves....
2. Bak to Mumbai: After leadin people to their respective destinations, I got on the wrong bus and lost my way and reached some other place...So, I had to get back to andheri in an auto then get abus from there to my home somehow...
3. Puja: 1 family already peformin same puja in the temple..V reach a bit late an my father's angry tht v may b missin all da blessin...An then, v sit a bit far away from the idol and so, every time he says some key word, we are supposed to throw flowers and we needed to aim and fire the flowers so that they hit the target properly.
4. puja part 2: This priest guy needs to tell us a story to end the puja and v r telugu and the otehr family kanad, so this priest is confused. for the first five mins, he uses both languages, then he concludes tht hindi is da bst evn tho he dsnt know it.
5. My foot is swollen and fat. This cute girl steps on it and I din even look at her ...Just shouted straight at her till she turned back...gave a genunine looking apology...and trotted back to the platform :(
6. I got mugged by 8 dogs on my way back from the cyber cafe.
7. I found out that I am my own best friend.
8. Now I am Happy and Sleepy...
More to come....U Sad Morons ..U need more sleep

11 comments:

[Amod] said...

all your observations and inferences are true to best of my belief..and yea andheri has too many dogs!!and every1 is their own best friend!!hows your foot?

shaan said...

i am telling u raj... u r a style icon ... 1 day the world will realise it !!!!!
ur writing skills gosh.....
so when r u going back to campus ..

Naresh said...

one more cool one 4m da stud!
waiting 4 u be!

Y.M. said...

8 DOGS??????:O...
r u serious???....dat s so scary...oh n yeah how s ur foot??....n yeah...ur conc abt u being ur own bestfren...V TRUE!!!....

Gururaj said...

Well...5 dogs and 3 puppies make 8
The Puppies Yelpin, the dogs Growling...

Vivek Pabari said...

Bored in Bombay?

Don't tell me.

But do come back soon. Was quite missing your blogging.

Arpit said...

another knockout post.. man u sure crack me up!!
keep blogging.. and i sincerely hope taht all unfortunate events happen with you so that you can blog them down and make an superb read for all of us! :D

Gururaj said...

Hello ppl....Tq for all da appreciation...which I modestly admit tht I do not deserve..
I have seen blogs of many ppl which rank very good, and mine is just beter dan havin no blog...
Anyway I do take all da claps into my appreciation acceptance bag!!!

Alaknanda said...

lol....yea u deserve it MR....

Divzie said...

grr..u forgot to add that u didnt even make a proper effort to meet anyone..u shouldve given me ur number bla bla..couldve totally met up:P.. n im hot without any muscled man by me (kiddin bout the 'hot' part)..:(..grr!

Rahul said...

how come i read these latest