Monday, May 23, 2005

Aditi Govitrikar:My fet,a few Feet from my feet

Me, Mohit and Amber stumbled all the way to the NIFT gate and called Anu who promptly came out and calmly asked us to follow her.On the way, there was this 30 odd guy, wo looked like he was a profesional at watever he was.Anu told him that we were her friends and he allow us in. He shouted at the guard"Andar jaane do , Janne do UNHE"...Our hearts leapt with joy. There was military outside and people were selling the passes for 700 rupees...And we got in for free...All credit to Annu with two N's which I keep forgetting.
In the huge swarm of faculty, a few wierdo guys, and lots of eligible girls, we managed to find a spot where we could put four chairs in a line and stand on them without being shouted at. We went in just when the show was about to begin.

The Show:
It was a show of 32 sequences. From 32 students who graduated from NIFT, gandhinagar in FD.Each sequence had it's own say and each sequence, more importantly had the same models which included Aditi.for a start, I have never seen supermodels FTV apart, and this being one of best in India, already had the audience hooting and goring at her...
Anyway, there was this sequence called color me black from which I could never take my eyes off...It was one collection which looked ready to win the prize...It had everyone coming in black bits of clothes with strings around the waist or at the shin and when they pulled them, the clothes fell down to the feet, revealing the other side of the same clothes with different colors...It was like a peacock suddenly opening up it's ....wat's it called?? group of peacock feather's..
All in All, It was a hellluva show....After which I got a free farewell dinner from Mohit which I 'll not forget in the near future....

2 comments:

Alaknanda said...

cool....so had a gr8 time eh....

btw is it called "plumage"

Gururaj said...

aah..tht was da word I was lukin for..