Monday, May 23, 2005

Crucified by the Society

As I lay on my keyboard, struggling to stay away from the world, I see four keys. The four directions. The one that shows itself as the most clear key is the down arrow.I can feel it pulling me in it's direction.Or is it me who is pressing my own down key??I am going down. The battle is on and I do not want to fight. I want to live to fight another day. This battle cannot be won. Not by any human means.

Me: first 5 years of life
I was not very much unlike others, a kid content with his own tricycle, who kept himself moving on the corridor, with speed that never ended, except when pain shot up in the legs and then sleep ended the day. Another day would soon start and it would be no different, there would be the same cycling and crying and sleeping...

Next few Years of life:
to be contd....

1 comment:

Random Lord said...

Hmmm Gururaj!!! Quit the note of melancholy man!!! I posted a more cheerful blog about Keyboard and mouse. Do check it up!! The title is Me a Geek!!