Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hit and Tell

Imagine you are really angry!!! really really Angry!! Multiple reasons adding more fuel to it.What will you do to find a vent?? Probable Answers I made up:
1.Sleep
2.Weep(goes mostly with girls)
3.Blog and Orkut
4.show your anger on something
5. Try to forget all that happened
I normally prefer number 5...or if the anger is a bit > normal than, mayb I'd end up orkuttin,bloggin, playing games just to forget it..BUt the last two days, nuthing could get the anger out of me. Lemme first explain why I am angry:
1.
While playing football, my knee accidentally brushed against Yashwant's and he got mad and walked all over my naked feet with his studds, and now, if I had a sewing machine I cant sew anymore...
2.
The ball goes over the out line(which is an imaginary line), and I bring it to the notice of the striker who is still running with the ball and he shouts at me.
3.
someone expects me to drop them to the airport for their flight which is 25 km away
4.
My headphones are finally completely converted to inorganic pulp by all the ears that used 'em for all the years.
5.
An old friend, while chatting asks me why I am ignoring the friend, when most of the page was full of my messages.
6.
When I have failed in three courses for the first time and passing seems like a monkey giving birth to a sea horse.
7.
I cant get passes for the bestest best Fashion show in Gujarat that happens only once a year!!!

Anyway,
When I go that angry my mind stops working all together. I can only hit and then tell that I hit coz I was angry.So, Raghu comes and asks me to break his lock when I am in the mood to break things because he lost his key. A few people attempted and couldnt break it already. So, I took a stump and banged the lock for a whole 15 mins before I carved a small hole in the door.
Next I go out of the hostel, find a good sharp stone and attept to break an empty room's window.It cracked. Gud enuf for tht much anger. Next, I find a chair that is broken already and has only three legs. I give it the much needed nirvana by demolishing each part of it.
Finally, at the end of one more day, I called Anu and she says she cant arrange for the passes and asks us to wait outside the college and call her and she'll try if she can manage....thts wen Mohit comes in the evening and said" try karne me kya hain"..NOt bad, I'll soon put up wat happened outside the gate

12 comments:

Alaknanda said...

2.Weep(goes mostly with girls) /:)

u blog and 'orkut' when u r angry...:O :O

shriesh said...

Hey Buddy,
My friends out here try this one also when they are very very angry :
Catch hold of an unsuspecting chap and 'rape' him, ofcourse verbally.

And atleast when two of us are angry, we play myuzik at full volume, trying to synchronize with each others speakers. (Tracks Like In the End, Chopsuey, Rape Me......

Gotta Agree the best on ur list is the last option.

shriesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gururaj said...

@Alak: bloggin is better than crying re :p
@Shriesh: Music and a gud bakra always make u feel good ...but there's no junior around to kick some ass....

Naresh said...

oh dude... thr r lotz of things hpng in my absence... btw, is dat raghu movva???

mphaxise said...

still waiting for the nift episode...

Random Lord said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Random Lord said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Random Lord said...

Be happy because

1)While playing football, my knee accidentally brushed against Yashwant's and he got mad and walked all over my naked feet with his studds, and now, if I had a sewing machine I cant sew anymore...

Thank God! Yashwant's shoes did not have metal spikes and thank God! You don’t have a sewing machine!!

2) The ball goes over the out line(which is an imaginary line), and I bring it to the notice of the striker who is still running with the ball and he shouts at me.

The striker did not go mad and walk all over your naked feet with his studs.

3) someone expects me to drop them to the airport for their flight which is 25 km away

That someone doesn't shout at you.

4)An old friend, while chatting asks me why I am ignoring the friend, when most of the page was full of my messages.

Atleast he doesnt expect you to drop him/her to the airport for his/her flight.

5)When I have failed in three courses for the first time and passing seems like a monkey giving birth to a sea horse.

You can really ignore the friend who thinks you ignores him on the pretext that you need to study. Also you could could stop chatting and start studying(in any case your friend will think you ignore him) giving the monkey an escalating chance to give birth to a sea-horse.

6)I cant get passes for the bestest best Fashion show in Gujarat that happens only once a year!!!

Now this is something which is indeed regrettable!! :P :P

7)My headphones are finally completely converted to inorganic pulp by all the ears that used 'em for all the years.

They were not the bestest best headphones in Gujarat

Random Lord said...

I think you finally managed to get hold of a pass, Dint you??

Gururaj said...

u tuk a lotta pain...thnx a lot buddy...
but lemme tell ya...give me 10 bad things that happened to u yesterday...nanananah...u cant. can u?But ,I can...Everythin's hittin bak hard at me..

Random Lord said...

Everything happens for a reason.
The past is dead and it is not a good policy to condemn the dead!!!

The bad thing about my life is nothing bad ever happens :P