Friday, May 06, 2005

3 Odes--- to Charu, Rajul and Scooby

Charu
The most eligible senior girl around in campus. Never goes unnoticed thanks to her very colorful clothing. She has been the soul eye pleasing sight for a long long time.(3 years). And now, She is leaving..Leaving the campus...Not that I could go and hit on her, but I am sure people will miss her. From the last few semesters, she is no longer going single, but yet the sheer sight of a female, that can be counted as one has always undeniably given every one some pleasure.
Rajul
Not only beautiful, but also gifted faintly, with a hint of brains, and a good sense towards clothing and talking, this T.A has made us go bonkers in many a course. Sharp at 2, everyone would b present, and there she would be, in front of the whole class, assuming that the class loved to listen to her words, which in fact was a bit true, apart from the fact that, they loved to gape at her.And now, she too is leaving....BuBbye...
Scooby
My first love in the world other than humans. We brought it to our home when it was barely 15 days old and could not even walk properly. One could hide him in his hands at that time. To people who are still wondering who Scooby is, it was my pet pom. And when it came home for the first time, it could not even bark and it had a tail that was still not curling. As for it's walking skills, it could not even walk properly as the poor thing kept slipping on the marble floor we had. Every morning around 5, it would yelp at the top of it's voice, to broadcast it's hunger so that we could give it a pint of milk and take it for a walk after which it would get back to it's favourite sleeping job for the whole day. As it grew up, I must say that it did not spare a single member of my family. It bit everyone, including the neighbours, who jumped across the wall, to greet mom and Dad.But it spared me. It loved me with no limits. When it grew up to look like a cute'walkable pup, with a movable tail, it used to jump onto me when I was sleeping and wake me up so that I could take it for a walk. And then, there was also this day, when it came staggering behind me till my school and I did not even know about it.

When it was about 4 months old, it started strolling around our garden killing ants and squishing small insects.That was the time when a smart feline took the opportunity of it's lifetime. Getting to bite a dog, is perhaps the lifetime achievement of every cat and this one certainly was happy. Our brave Scooby had seen that cat jump into our house and tried to chase it, when it turned back and bit him on his leg, and then!!Scooby huddled back between my feet for shelter and was really sad that it could not keep away the cat. There was also a time when it somehow climbed up stairs to the roof, which were as high as itself and finally came to the roof and barked on me for 15 mins, after which I thought this dog ahd gone crazy and took it down when I heard the fone ringing. Now tell me dogs rnt clever...Also, it always pooped near the house, whose inhabitants I despised. I had this awful bronchitis for about 3 months and my parents thought Scooby was the reason and so, one fine day, they took it away and gave it back to the vet. God Bless u dear Dog..
I love u..

10 comments:

Prasoon said...

Cute post..
n take my odes too for the former two people.. The Best which could ever happen to da-iict.

Divzie said...

u got pics of all three of them? really *curious*!:p

Gururaj said...

Matter of fact Yes!! will post'em soon!!
And @Prasoon: Less hope the future holde better opportunities ;)

Divzie said...

cool!post 'em soon!wanna see wanna see

Naresh said...

dude! u had a dog??? sad tht it had 2 leave...

n reg Charu n Rajul, v r gng 2 miss them a lot!!! :((((((
but lez kp our fingers crossed... who knows better chicks may b cmng this time arnd... tooo optimistic v r... rnt v???

Unknown said...

not too optimistic, naresh, just too friggin despo >(!!why why? why do hot chicks leave intelli guys like me but move arnd with stoopid ppl?

Alaknanda said...

div had askd exactly what i wantd to.....post em soooooooooon re...:) /)

Arpit said...

charu .. rajul .. my god, beauty level of DA-IICT is about to crash.

But as naresh says, letz be optimistic about next crop of girls comin and sincerely hope they r smart enough to move around with us and not with some stoopid assh**es!!

Gururaj said...

I need to get Scooby scanned.. The 2 tho..anytime, I can upload

Prasoon said...

upload quick be, me waitin since long...