Monday, May 09, 2005

Bathroom Blues--Again :(

As an exception to my daily routine, today I woke early and early means real Real early..At about 8, I was up and playing fifa and bak to orkutting..With no other work to do and my top notch RI being a huge dream, I decided to work on something more easily achievable..MUSCLEs...The gym looked inviting and glossy from outside but sweaty and extremely breathless from inside.So I thot enuf was enuf and the best thing to do would b to live life today as tho I were a real normal human being. So, finally I brushed my teeth and got ready for my bath, with a soap in one hand and a bucket in the other. Then, I stole a shampoo from an open bathroom and locked my self into the closest one. I wonder why people dont like hot water..But I just love a hot water bath...so, 1/2 an hour and about 10 buckets of water later, I finally thought of coming out and having some food. So, I put back the soap in it's place, closed the tap and reached for my ....Oops!!!! there was no towel...NOw my true genius had 2 ideas...and an alternative 2 gangway ideas...
1. Wait till I dry naturally
2. get bak into my boxers and run bak into my room quickly

------------Or
1. Call someone from my fone and get my towel from them..
2. Hold the bucket to cover the essentials and run back..

1 and 2 seemed easy...The second list mein tho, calling some1 was not easy coz either every 1 was asleep or watchin some movie, so they wud b too lazy 2 hand me a towel..So, I opened the door and took a quick peep to see how many ppl were lookin..Puttin on my boxers, I ran heading straight for my room, much to the amazement of the 20 Radiant Bathroom cleaners who were smoking outside the bathrooms....
And here I am ....now, after a bath..wondering wat to do next..

6 comments:

Naresh said...

lol lol lol lol...
slept after long at 8am n missed sooooo much fun!!!
shit!!!

Divzie said...

LOL that was funny! yeh sux when you realize you forgot the towel after a long beauty bath! specially wen u run out n its soo frikkin cold. so much for taking hot water baths! anyway, that was some memory to cherish huh?:p

Alaknanda said...

roflmao

i dont wanna picture it...:P

naresh tht ws a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity da...:D

Gururaj said...

Next time I go for a bath, I will b well prepared :x

Unknown said...

or atleast call up your frinds so we all can share the xperience :P

Vivek Pabari said...

Hey, u shud have put up the photographs for this adventure also, just as you did for the kittens thing ( i do not mean to say that the cat bearing kittens was your adventure :-))