Sunday, April 10, 2005

SENseSEN

how he makes people do it, I 'll never know. But people are getting so deep into this SEN thing that other things have lost all importance. The daily scrap count has gone down to 5 or 6. People are never getting out of their rooms and why do I believe that Biswas handed out a personalized april fool random joke to us?? I dun like professors calling us and not staying in their rooms. Better they come, wake me up and talk to me in my room.

A few questions, I have at the moment unanswered:
1.Will I buy a Merc?and if so, When?
2.Am I born to be single??
3.How many subjects will I pass?
4. When will my college be closed down?
5. Will Asim Banerjee continue to love me after the SEN viva?
6. When will I become a football prodigy legend?
7. When will I take my next bath and change clothes?
8. When will I see naked chicks running on the streets?
9. When will I stop being a virgin?
10. Will Mascara die this semester?
11. When will pakistan know that we, at DAIICT produce people who loathe pakistanis and so send some jehadis down here??
12. When will I start buying condoms?
13. How come most chicks are commited and the rest unimpressive?While all single guys are born SeXY?

As I walk down the hall, I ponder,
that wat the any couples do yonder,
Cry as I might,
I never see any light,
And being me remains a Wonder.

2 comments:

Gururaj said...

tQ..BTW, Mascara is an immortal septagenarian in my college
:(

shaan said...

hilarious but true !!
then thers a DA-IICT opening up in J&K d ambanis said that!
ne ways why is that i and u are in 13% of singles !!