Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Joy of Small Things

And Again this topic is awarded most happening and most happiness giving one by me.I hate talking without purpose and I hate giving importance to the small things in life.I hate attending lectures and hate labs. I hate this college and I firmly believe that to live a better life i need to leave this college. Some people can adjust very well with any system, I just fade out on new systems to which I am not compatible.
But then, I just bounce back to life just like that.

till 5am:
busy with F.R.i.E.N.D.S, season 7 revision
HOw many times ever I see it, it still remains a very good source of infinte recreation
5-9:
Sleep Time
9:15
No time to brush, ran to the lecture theater to find tht I was in time there.

11:00-1:00 Contd:Friends

1:00-5:00
another marathon sleep session

5:00-11:00
How did all tht time pass by?

3 comments:

[Amod] said...

To live a better life, do u really need to leave this college??? If u leave this college rite now, where'll u go?? hehe :-) wait my son...

shaan said...

not all are Howard Roark !!
so smart stylo kid !! u ll hav to adjust to d system for 1 more year !! then thers always a Pune for you !!

Gururaj said...

f1..ppl