Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Rhymees 1

poor shiv gtgI think I lost an eye from my brow
seeds u can sowlawns u can mow
I am full of sorrowur hanky can I borrow
if it's none of the aboveit fits the right glove 02:13if u know her from tution Terminator will file a petition if u know he thru collegepigs will eat cabbage if u know her thu schoolthen it is easy to bhool
I am out of timeGiraffes are good at mime
scraps u hav 1111intelligence u hav none none none none
in the pic u can see my eartht is a very gud reson for u to fear
the TA dsnt change his shirtWith milk I drink Spert
In this pic I was lukin outta a trainAnd the taker dsnt hav a gud brain
Alak stil wets her bedand then her face gets red
now ppl,u can put ur hands 2gether an clap
to find a treasure v need a mapto download things v need DAP
shoes have heelscars have wheels
owls are wiserats have a small size
I am offpigs can cough
I can rhyme decentlike van gough vincent
the sky is darkIt lacks the real spark
I cant stoppigeons poops drop
stomach has bilehav u seen 8mile?
Oops!!I forgotI acted like a robot
if fishes could flywould humans die?
tubelights give lightimmortals ahv a lotta might
ur stomach can achebiscuits cooks can bake
frocks can flywith money we can buy
shraks can biteeagles can eat mid-flight
fishes can swimcan v clean them with vim
Angels are whiteDo they have strict diet?
shiva's neck is blueV can stick things with glue
in the same flowur scrapbook too can get a glow

No comments: