Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Rhymees 2

I am a southpawI dont allow meat to thawI eat fishes raw
oh!!my!!I am really shyThe state gujrat is sadly dryAt night wen u ppl sleep, I flyOops!!now tht I told it, do not cry
evn I can chng my fotomy head is bigger than a yeti's toe
he's not a dearI need to hav some beer
the TA's hereHe's the one I fear
peacocks hav tailsemail accounts get mails
eggs come out of henwhere from comes a chicken?
Ducks can quackhumans can hack
i hav a hurt shindo u hav a safety pin?
if v login next v can win
stone is hardI am no lard
pillows r softso is Lara croft
omnivores eat meatthey also eat wheat
AC is coldStrippers are bold
if u luk grimtry going to a gym
if ur clothes look grimtry using vim
Ice can meltby touch things can b felt
y such a beard do u grow?try making it touch ur eyebrow
cows ruminatev simply eat late
crows can flyhumans can lie
the more u get late,the less u get rebate
If ur hair can grow,then water can flow
If u wink,it shows ur head can think
if u r simplewen u smile, u need to show out a dimple..

2 comments:

Smartalec said...

make way kurgisms!! rajisms are here:D

Gururaj said...

*bows*
p.S.--More to come