Thursday, June 23, 2005

Being Human

Going into a room in the hostel near you and sitting behind one of your friends, without him knowing and leting it be like that for a long time is very hard..I was trying this yesterday.After about 3 minutes, I finally hit upon the idea of scratching his hair...And making him turn around..
Look at lizards.They can stick to the same point on the wall all day...Is that coz their brain doesnt tell them they are bored??
Anyway, sticking my head back into the area I want to, I now have the biggest problem ever ever in life.Whenver I type problem, "girl" follows suit.But this is different.I am stuck in my btech and have no idea of what to do next. NOt that I am bad at programming, but that ..to be good at it, I'll have to learn it.

Earlier when I was this over energetic teen with a will to know everything in the world, I never thought that someone could stop me from learning what I wanted. I never knew that education too like normal business, is business...And people, who grind others, and are ready to eat ass just stay forward.
Aaaargh.....No point in making my college friends laugh over my extraordinary academic skill...
What I was thinkin of was, how would it be, if I was born in america??
Right from my birth, each and every move of mine would be video taped and given back to me later to see..Soon, I would start bloating with Mc.D's. Or will I? No No...I wanna b a heartthrob..So, Lemme think , that I am still smart,slim,and 'Sexy'.And hey!! there are hundreds of girls in the college now !!yey!! and me, am a genius..people come to ask me questions, get them answered and make friends with me. I would be a permanent chain smoker, with billions of booze all around me and I would be up around the clock doing my research...Yes! research...But, on what? Most probably on why girls in U.S.A run back to their boy friends after getting Qs answered from me...Do I look evil? Do I look too innocent? Should I wear those tees which speak about virginity, dignity, opportunity??Or Do I look too sexy to be single?(I am allowed to write whatever I want in my blog, remember)...I would have ended up being a very great "single" or gay philosopher who showed a lot to the world which ridiculed him....

Coming back to my crazy thoughts, what would you do if suddenly you find out one day that your whole wardrobe is empty and you slept naked and have nothing to wear??? Now, I thought about this for a long long long time and concluded thus..The best way to cover oneself, after clothes is, to use buckets. Though we may find it very funny on T.V, try it once if you do not believe it..U r guaranteed to feel free,"from the inside"...And if u cant find buckets, multiple mugs plus some rope might just be another alternative....

What would some one like to do if he is sure that no one is going to come anywhere naer his place for one whole day??
Here's a list of what someone can do:
1. Try to reach the other corner of my room, walking or rather crawling like a snake.
2.Go naked and then do things like there's nothing new happening...

Anyway crazy thoughts and future apart, I am unable to imagine what to do here...Do I brush my teeth or do I enjoy the first rain? or do I go back to sleep?

8 comments:

shaan said...

sometimes reading u r blog ...... dunno but u r crazy and unstable ideas sometimes remind me of Mr Will from GoodWill hunting :)

[Amod] said...

hey it rained today!!weather is simply great!!and yeah, all of us r human.

shrek said...

hey!! i didnt get how to use buckets!! u make a hole through them or something? :P

anyway.. nice to know that u are having a good time there :P :P

Anonymous said...

dude you should have come to the terrace to taste the first droplets of the monsoon, and to feel the cool cool wind caressing your face and flowing through your hair. I was up there to check if there were any wet chicks requiring immediate assistance on nearby terraces.

Vivek Pabari said...

Dude,

U Ok?

What has happened to you?

Y.M. said...

hey...wont leaves help if u r naked...but i would prefer flowers to cover myself...at least i can hav sweet fragnance ard me...!!buckets!!!eww....
n hey even i wonder wat if i woudl hav born in USA ...but i dont wanan be a homosexual artist....i think i would hav beeen a CEO of sm company by now...but guess i hav to wait till few more yrs...did i tell ya i m plannin to pursue MBA from USA...

oh btw nice post!!

Alaknanda said...

hehehe...buckets!!!of all things buckets....roflmao..

Naresh said...

not buckets be, v shud try umbrellas first! remember tht day in sem4, kp n movva tried it too :P