Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Duffel Bag--Attempt no.2

Plz note that the first time I wrote this post, the computer restarted at a time such that I hadnt writen the whole post, to feel sad and not re write it, but not so quickly that I din complete a page atleast...Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this one gets posted.

The travel back home was my longest journey inside a bus ever and was certainly devoid of all the normal paranormal events I keep having. Of course, a few things can never stop happening,So.....

This cute lil'cat was purring and brushing against my feet. So, I patted it's head and kept patting it for a long time. What struck me real odd was that whatever the postion the cat was in, it's tail was always perpendicular to the horizon. Small purring cats.....A danger??...not much...So, curiosity got the better of me and I also was interested from a long time to make cats sway their tails left and right like dogs do when they are happy. So, I pushed it's tail a bit to the left, back to the original position and then to the right. After a few tries, I thought the pendulam affect would make the tail move automatically and Suddenly, it moved....All by itself. I was so happy that I wanted to gift the cat a biscuit but it already had plans for me.Pouncing on my hand, it bit my little finger and went behind a femme's feet.Though I wasnt hurt physically, looking at the *rare* heavenly femme petting the cat, hit me straight in my heart.

Anyway, once the rickety bus screeched out lifelessly I could not imagine it running again. Now, I realized why listening to parents is good...another 300 and I would have been going in a top class volvo with hot chicks all around.Getting aboard it, I had my first look at the ticket which said A.Now, what could A mean?? This bus was huge and surely had more than 26 seats so A cannot be the first seat.. My bright brain also told me that A perhaps meant an A class seat for A class people, or in my words, A WINDOW seat.. Dashing to the most comfortable one I could find, I pushed in all my luggage in thos little compartments above the head and waved at my parents.

Now, my father has s lot of affection for me, but he normally does not wave his hand so vigourosly.For a moment, I thought even I should do that ....But then , I realized he wasnt waving me gud bye...He wanted to tell me something..So, I went out and asked him and he fired" Why are you sitting there?"
I said coolly" A seat, the seat with the window"
He told me to ask the conductor once and confirm. So I asked him whether an A seat meant an A class once or not. He looked at me and asked" first time train chohd ke bus chad rahe ho kya?" is bus mein class nahi hote...A B C D are the first four seats and next come 1,2,3,.....
Well...whatever..So, I shifted back to the first seat to notice "Latest Hot girl" in the next seat...As the bus rattled it's way through an empty road, I wondered whther it was the wind pushing the bus or was there really something behind the hood that kept gulping fuel like water. Now, suppose you are offered a free ice cream...The flavour you like..But the one who has offered it to you is not a great aquaintance.. The sort of the situation where you think twice before accepting..Now, kindly do not make assumptions that go like Wat must the chick have offered him? or vice- versa..It was pure eye candy and atleast once a minute, just like an android, my head automatically turned 90 degrees to the right, then had a glance from the top to the bottom and then kept turnin as though exercising my neck.

The next halt we got down at was for dinner at around 11:30 pm and I wasnt up for any food. So, I settled on a half-broken roadside bench and smoked after a long long time. Then,I tried to recall all the tips my parents gave me right from the morning repeating every one hour. One of them was, keep emptying your kidneys as soon as you get a chance. So, I dashed to the toilet. Now, there were two signs outside this one, the above one said men and the below one women..There was one door which was around 3 metres inside and one door right near the board. I thought the higher sign should go for the nearest, but then ...very luckily I decided to go nearer and check both.the far away door was the guys toilet and cleaning myself, I got back to my bench place to find out the LHG(latest Hot Girl) was sitting there. I said to myself, here's another chance ...dun screw up
Walking up to her, I asked whther I could sit on the bench and guess what...I din get slapped, nor did I get a cold "take the middle one look".It was a nice friendly smile which said in the voice of a fairy, "kyon nahin?"

thinking about it, now I must say kyon nahin..Everyone has the right to sit naa...But anyway, tht was a good way to start along a conversation starting from my heroic past and ending up with the worst thing I could ever think of.
"The guy sitting in the next seat is my husband"
Next, My cell fone has stopped working now and I havent yet called out my parents..
And more importantly, I have had an "eventful" 1 day trip to Abu..And I really want to tell ya all about it specially about Purna Chand "Darshan", the guy born with a twisted brain.
P.S.
About the heading, I hate air bags and all the other suitcases and other kinds of things, so I bought this cloth made bag,a long time ago that looks like a sack and stuffed all my clothes into it. My mother has a long time hate and hate relationship with this bag and so warned me that if I brought back the bag next time, I would have to leave without it. Not heeding to anyone's voice me and my love, my bag, have completed the journey ...

10 comments:

Naresh said...

roflol! the guy sottong nxt 2 her is her hubby!!! :P :P...
i can visualise ur face then be!

Alaknanda said...

oh..i cant visualise ur face though...but u and ur love?? ur love??

shaan said...

so u finally dint endup landing in Pune .. idiot
neways lucky u !! do u recall d gurl who came along when i was travelling from Mumbai to Pune ..
so what if she was married ... luky u

Gururaj said...

Well...for a start, she seldom talked to him, so I thought he was another guy trying to hit on her....
@alak: U need to see the bag
@Shaan: Yep...U musta got a better time with her, dint u?

Rahul said...

That sack u bought
From that day u r owing me :p

[Amod] said...

good good

Unknown said...

married or not, i still envy you, u lucky bastard...

see? you keep on harping about how luck doesn't favour u. but the point is it does, in quite different ways. i mean, just think how many ppl 4m our clg can boast having a blog readership more than 50?

i mean to say that your life is one of the most colourful ones i've come across...

Veiled Enigma said...

u certainly have a lot of events happening in ur life dont you???? and yeah, was she like a newlywed?? u didnt know she was married? how abt a mangalsutra or a weding ring lolz....

Gururaj said...

@Rahul :P, That is NOT A SACK!!!

@Confused: I pity people who envy me, coz I never luk for anything special nor do I get anything special, I keep trtyin to make the most of every moment...I bet u wud not hav gone and sat beside her at all..See???

@Krisann: If I was so clever, dont u think I already should be having some1 commited to me? :D

Y.M. said...

ha ha ha!!...that was cute.....