Thursday, July 21, 2005

Unemployment And the Brave Indian Youth

The Brave Indian Youth sleeps at 12 o' clock sharp and wakes up early in the morning, has an early shower and then a long fitness procedure. goes back to sleep only to be awakened by strange voices and human warnings!!!
This has no CPI limits!!! Let's go and take this one!!!!
HP global soft.....The all renowned prestigious company is here folks...And it is here to take the tailenders..All those people who couldnt make it anywhere can find shelter here...So, get up and hang out ur umbrella!!!
Up is the India youth again at 12:40 IST pm, only to realize that the exam is at 1pm "SHARP"..and so, the Indian Youth uses his stealh power to find his way into an empty room and steal a pen, a pencil and then heads back to the LT for the exam.
The brave Indian Youth has no mood whatsoever to write for something he would never want to join in..But the great India Youth has to be sportive and so, the great Indian youth in all his glory, in a jazzy violet tee and a dead fade jeans, parades into the LT and picks a cozy place to move his hands for the next two hours...MOre than 250 lambs along with this brave Youth and still he remains calm , composed and too happy...


Till the first question is asked by a lanky guy, who was least interested in talking to people and most interested in lookin outside the door.....Does every one have his smart card?? 2 seconds gap..Message repeat...
Prof. Asim Banerjee is requested to carry on the no-ID card Q. And he requests people without an ID card to raise their hands.. Now that the Q was raised, I started to think about why I did not bring my ID card. My Id card is always in my wallet...And my wallet is always in my pant...But money is never in my wallet..And my wallet is never for any use...So, two days ago, I decided to stash my wallet in the almirah rather than carry it around like a dumb ass...And now!!! wanted to lift my hand!! Or rather, I was told or ordered to lift it..Now, u can always take a horse to water, but u can never make it drink or something like that..And so, I never lifted my hand and finally he declared that he recognized everyone and there was no need of any autherntication..
Tension no.2 aka Q. no.2: Does each guy here have atleast 58% ?? I thought there was no barrier and of course I dont,because when there are three courses on your head, then your head starts to function a bit slowly I guess....Only people above 58% are eligible..now, I do not want your job HePa..I am bored and GTa is hard..I thought exams in AC were fun and so I came down..But how could I put this across???I wanted to make a run for it..but ..but...there were people all around and so I looked at everyone with my natural foolish smile as though she was asking the most silliest question I ever heard....
Next comes banerjee boy and clarifies that there is no limit...And in comes an imaginary sense of elation...Yey!!!I am Qualified!!!!!!I am Qualified enough to attend an exam with no bars required...
two hours and lots of circle shading later, People are told to attach their cv with the answer sheet....Sheet.....SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!Dont these companies realize that everyone of us uploads there resumes for these guys to see at some webpage?? Why do we need to hand them out print outs?? Dont they realize deforestation is the primary cause of environmental pollution??? ANd dont they realize that pollution causes chokin and how about this....I am already choking..Yes!1 i forgot my cv....Now, even this thing is spared and then, we are made to wait for 3 long hours after which I am allowed to walk out gracefully out of the room as my name never appeared in any page!!!

Now, those 3 hours from the exam end to the results!!! I was tensed and waiting!!! waiting and hoping that I do not get selected!! I had no pair of formal shoes, clothing or files or any certificates for that matter......I was formerly formal!!!
And about the great iNDIAN youth......U just wait people....I'll mint my own money and this is not about sour or grapes or something!!!!I am happy in what I am ..And I can always make myself Happier ...So, :p to u

7 comments:

shaan said...

raj i know u dont mean mch of what u wrote !!!!! security is what every1 wants and u r no anomaly to this phenomenan

Rahul said...

whoa shaan hold it ! raj thinks every1 else is an anomaly while he thinks it is easier to do something different rather than following the crowd. i don't think he realises every1 finds his own ways of surety and his perception might not be what the world thinks.see raj even shaan supports my view of insecurity being a major cause of the much found angst in the campus today

Naresh said...

Raj,
Even i cldnt adjust myself 2 da fact tht all our learning has 2 end wid a placement, but i had 2 gv in... When i contemplated on my life from now, the best path, with all security and promise 4 da future, has bn this option of tkng a placement now!
I know itz gud 2 learn more n further, bt probably this is a baseline v nd 2 establish so tht in case v fail at some pt. in our radical endeavors, v can get bk 2 dis safe place n carry on!

Y.M. said...

RAJ!!!!!!!!!!!U R SIMPLY AWESOME!!
i loved ur line.."i m happy n i know how to make myself happier"...
*hats off to u*
u know what , its a pleasure knowing a guy like u...who is so clear abt himself and who knows how to be happy wen in a shit!!he he!!..and did i tell ya you are probably the first guy whom i have actually started admiring!!
n i am sure you are way above these dumb software jobs....and u r so creative...stop wasting ur time in sleeping and go find something which suits ur preferences...world is full of opportunities..but you hav to search for dem....now since u have decided that you arent gonna end up being "another" engineer...did i tell ya its v easy to go by herd but its v difficult to stand apart and its all the more difficult to maintain your stand!
so plz never change ur attitude...stick to it...n find urself some better career options...want me to help???

Anonymous said...

I'm in the air...

Anonymous said...

i'm with raj...

Anonymous said...

me too there ...