Saturday, July 02, 2005

hostelproxy.da-iict.org :3128

As I hold the end of my pyjamas to keep them from falling down, and walk as slowly as I can to prevent the rain water from splish-splashing on me, A sense of weakness overtakes me. This has been my favourite pyjama since about 3 years.. It has seen all the places in ahmedabad and gandhinagar and is now getting old!!! Soon it may tear out somewhere and that .......Boo hooo....

Transporter, not a very famous movie, I guess, I was watching that when my eyes were reluctant to see and ears, to hear...So, I slept in front of the monitor...And I never felt like I was sleeping...I went gliding into time and when I opened my eyes, I was the first guy to wake up in the summer internship Tejgadh, ChiChodh room!!!what a wonderful experience it was...
Just imagine, if time was just like distance...U could traverse back and forth as you want and this is something I copied straight from "slaughter house five"--A must read for people who have no other work and end up reading my blog!!!

Nothing much that I can talk about is going to happen these few days(till the job giving aka pig checking thing starts), so till then I have this master plan for hibernating away from the world of desire,fun,orkut and blog. But, before I start my regular bullshit again, I need to say just one thing...Life is the most precious thing ever..And enjoying and laughing away every moment is the aim of life....Holding up all your happiness for the future will never work...Who knows, till when one is going to stay in this place......Whenever I try to put this through to people, they are never ready to hear....Whatever power governs life is not kind, nor forgiving.....Live Life King Size....And Bharath, There must be some mistake somewhere......

The last post has been edited.Check.

3 comments:

Alaknanda said...

[:O]

i do have work to do..but i still read ur posts...[:D]

shaan said...

the last paragraph tells a lot abt u .. humour king ....

Naresh said...

Live Life King Size... rightly said! this shud b naild in2 evry 1z head right thru childhood!