Monday, July 11, 2005

All I could see was endless darkness and there I was falling deeper and deeper without someone just above me, who kept on banging me with a hammer...I thought I needed to hold onto something to stay alive and started groping around and suddenly....thud, I was on my bed and outside the room, the gardener was making some weird sounds which made me have nightmares....
This afternoon, I was determined to get my fone repaired some or the other way and so I set off on my kinetic with PC at the back...I was really careful not to cross 60 and so glided smoothly but soon, I was back to my original angry driver form, shoutin mercilessly at everyone and making way out of nothing....
I love speedin over brdges and now there was a bridge in about a 100 meters and so I started my way up when I spotted a teenager type kid with a cycle in his hands looking the other way..I thought he was trying to find something he had lost or something and so kept going when suddenly he sped right perpendicular to me at a speed ....(as chacha chaudhary says...) faster than a computer...And He was all over us when we were a meter away from him.....This was when I remembered the game I have been busy with since the whole week GTA(grand theft auto San Andreas), I drove my unicorn(my kinetic with the left mirror broken in the last accient) to the extreme left avoiding him by a hair's width(or perhaps more appropriately my hair's length),whistling past him, now everything looked like it was all GTA GTA GTA...
Making way between two trucks.... Bike Skill++++
Taking vehicle to petrol pump walking....Stamina++
Braking just in front of a cycle...Insane stunt bonus+++ 500$, wonder when I'll get it
Anyway, coming back to real life ...
I saw a board which read Nokia in huge letters with the same shade of blue and so we tottered in and asked the guy whether this is the service center I was lookin for...
He said ,"yes, we repair fones here"
I inferred" this is the center"
real Inference:" This is con man 1"
So, I handed the fone to him which he immediately broke up into multiple parts and told me that my phone was soaked and the warranty will not cover it and that he will service the phone first to check if that will make it work..


And he told us to come back in 15 mins,...when we got back he told us that the washing of the phone and keeping back all parts will cost 150 rupees and told us that it was working now!!!!Checking it, I found it still read" Insert SIM card" and he says
" your SIM has a high voltage and so it's not working....., It is a hardware problem and it'll cost more ...come back after an hour"
One hour of Nothing later, He says..."It'll take time ..."
I said..."well, shouldnt it be covered under warranty?""
And he says" The service centre is across the road..."
Fuming over the guy we went down and to the service center...
And BTW,
In the middle of all this....we went to a pan shop while we were whiling time away, when PC was fascinated by all those pistol shaped lighters and I was eying cigars, when PC asked for a sweet pan and after gulping it down, he asked the shop guy, "fone ...fone..???"
Now, this was something weird...what happened? As I was wondering what to do, Pc said again" mera fone mera fone....neeche hogaa" when the shopkeeper retrieved his fone from behind a desk....When PC was gulpin his paan, the shop guy grabbed the fone and hid it in a second and now claimed that he was saving the fone from gettin stolen....
Anyway, finally we reached the service center, only to realize that that thing closes down at 6:00 pm and it was already 6:06 pm...
If bad luck ever stops kissing, I can give up my life for it :(

4 comments:

shrek said...

oh boss!! and i dont think the service center might get it repaired after all.. for all the unauthorized tinkering around that went on the phone :P

shaan said...

u r fone is sick for morre than 1 month . . and u dint get it treated till now .........
abe why didja go so far thers 1 service center in sector 16 :)
THe GTA thing was real cool and now i guess u r kinectic has no backview mirror .....
chal tata then

Naresh said...

hey u saw no chicks as in GTA??? :P

Y.M. said...

so finally your phone is repaired or not???