Saturday, July 16, 2005

The 'D' factor

Now this is a totally new and emerging factor and has become one of the most famous syndromes at college..
More info: full name -d2 factor
scientific name - De wingio 1st floorio facterio
Caused due to the shift, not of any winds or rain, but of most people that are and speak telugu, this factor forces everyone that speaks telugu to stay together and bond like gel.It has caused the shift of six couples(pairs to be specific, that is people and their roomies) into the first floor of the D wing and now that means out of the meager 18 rooms that the wing has, 9 or more rooms are spammed with them.
I, personally, love talking to and living with these people. I have had great friends among them, but, somewhow, there is some other factor missing, which just throws me out of their circle and still leaves me a foreigner.....
May be I am not very friendly,may be I maintain my own space, whatever it be, I do not believe in all good friends staying together to make a huge happy family. There are others in the college...240 people in total to be specific..Arent the others good enough to be great friends???
what sin have all the north Indians commited that they too, along with me,stand outside the circle??
Me?? Yes!! I have got problems...I am too commanding, take everything for granted...But, I never hate my life..I still remember this huge fight that took place about two years ago, when around 30-40 people from A.P, went around wrestling some 'negative' people and beating life out of them. People were called for and recruited for this job...I did not turn up for it..I was never up to take up sides..I have always been a neutral watcher..or may be ..I hav already had enough violence in life...May be that's where the rift begins...Each day I see, that whenver I go along with 3-4 of these guys, they keep talking among themselves and I am the last questuoned to or answered to...Not that it matters a lot to me, if people swarm all around me and keep me high, but I believe in the democracy factor....Sharing equal warmth with everyone till you understand, that he/she is unlikely to be likeable.....
Oh...Oh...Arghhhhhhhh......
May be, I am hateable...Now, people who are hated do not realize that they are hated..Maybe I am cut off coz they never found me likeable...
Anyway, getting back to the D-factor, the D-factor is a constant source of high amplitude noise to all those people who do not understand telugu and a high source of entertainement to those who do..Accompanied by grouping up of everyone into a single room, and then reciting of some knowledge from some book, the D factor grows over most A.P. people and kills the ears of most non-AP guys..
The Un-D factor
Negelction of people from the D factor...caused by, well...I at this moment, have no reasons.
bUt, I can make up a few for sure,...
the Un-D factor is not about undies or underwears..
It is much more intense and related to the way you are welcomed into rooms..If everyone turns their head for a smile, you are in the D circle
If a few do that, then you might get in..
If no one bothers about u, U are now affected with the Undie virus...Prevention is better than cure..
more about the A.P guys from my college(remember that, though I am not in the D- factor, I still am one of them)
They play games.
They play football.
They eat together, which to me, is the best way to socialize.
Each one has his own life and no one talks about much about the girl he likes.
Most people dress similarly.
They are uterly brand conscious.
They hate glittery clothes and when I wear green or orange I am looked at thoroughly.
Some of them just keep going through life without having to do anything.
They take up an enormous time for the act of leg pulling.
Most of them cant be down right blunt.
Most of them have opened up from their buds here, in college.

i keep thinking, if I was the guy entering a room and I was also a guy, who was inside the room, a guy full of the d-factor, how would I see the old me??with a hi?? no.....I'd just be thinking...hey!!what the hell!! this @#$% is back... And there, the stupid old me, unware of evil intentions would shout "Hi be", and a nod followed by the new me, proposing to be understood to the old me that the new me is too busy and the old me just stares as someone else runs in, greetings follow and a long conversation too...

I need some drink.Have a nice Day.
Amen

11 comments:

Gururaj said...

Do comments still work?

Anonymous said...

Yes they do!
Emandi 'lusus naturae' gaaru...bagunnara?

Alaknanda said...

heylo...templatez awesome re...but instead of using like 1/3rd of the whole damn page..y not...magnify it a lil...the font will b more readable then..and ha the best of the whole change is...the way a page changes from the blog to the comments thing...or etc...got me na..or is it just tht it aint workin efficiently ??anyways it rox...:)


and btw chill!! dont seperate urself like thaaaaatt!![:O]

Anonymous said...

ultra cool template except for the fact that i cant read shit! have a zoom-in tool plz

mphaxise said...

did some one just say he needs a drink?

shaan said...

abe bang bang increase the font be !!!! and dont worry i know u are greater than that ideology that packs ppl from same space in the D - gang .............
just njoi
btw FYI
Mohit Parth and all arriving in Pune .. come down whenever u feel like .. we r taking a flat :)

shaan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gururaj said...

@anonymous: Wokay wokay ..how bout u anonymous???
@Alak:Ab kaisa hai?? \)..
@Metal: better now...Anyway, windows has a default zoom in tool be...
@Praneet: Yep...wanted
@Shaan: I'll make it soon to pune...

Y.M. said...

hey...i had to read it twice to get what it actually means!!he he!!...i m dumb!
anyways ...hey did i tell ya somehow i gel really well with south indians...?and north easterns too...
and abt ur D factor...umm...guess i really dont hav much to comment...but i m sure its fun staying with so many south indians!!*sigh*...i wish i was in your place...he he!!

Divzie said...

oo nice makeover here! great job:)
D(Divya)-factor \m/

Unknown said...

if ever you had any chance of even opening the door to the D-circle ever so slightly, i think after this post you can consider it slamshut and locked tight.

welcome to the Un-D circle, i guess.