Friday, October 22, 2004

A Triology...
Part I
That day, I saw beauty unlimited. As it is called, that feeling to go talk and you know what, kept pecking me. Hey, Monogamy never went good in this world. And, of course the obvious feeling that we are better than the self-elected mate of my dream mate, I believe is an obvious feeling. So, Talk I will. But, hey how should it be? A "simple HI" is never enticing enough for the warmth to sink in. So, umm... let's see. How about a drink and a movie? good one, thought I, but then Do I need to pay for the movie? Guess I can , Beauty never comes free. A sheer glimpse and my mind cannot for a mind stop recalling that moment. Wondefull!!! Disturbing!!! Sexy!!
Always in two minds... Wait for a better fish or trap this one. OR hey, Am I the fish here??
That was the better half.. and now
Girls apart , academics keep hitting me hard. This time it was a real hard hit. Not by marks, nor by exams, There is this guy who says, that he wouldnt pass me just like that. He's gonna take a personal viva of everyone in our group. Now, Hang on.. that doesnt mean I dint work? but.. Hell.. OK, I dint work on it and now I cant answer shit.
Hang on... The next one still shows my butchered body being eaten by rabid dogs and then getting shared by ..I dont know..mayb my profs

No comments: