Saturday, October 02, 2004

hitting keys randomly

Nostalgic!!! Yup that's what I am getting with theses songs. It's very difficult to measure life, either by retrospection or by just brooding at the present happenings. Sweat always oozes out of the skin, but does it mean that form has done work? My conscience also has this small guilty feeling that I couldnt help the puny, hurt creature I saw. Being huge and commanding in this world, is really hard to bear, i mean for smaller creatures but mind you, size is not the only matter.
Looks like my body is producing just too many harmones or is it that girls here have really grown beautiful? Yearning to get hold of one now, my head goes back to the time when I "had" a good one. Time really flies when you have companions and in that females...Umm...

Scar marks reveal that there was an infest on me. The warriors have left the planet now, but the planet has been marked by them. These six legged creatures are a threat to the fairer sex of the homo sapien kind.

Time is using quantumn mechanics I guess to get that speed ....
MY StUDY ScHeDule
02/oct/04
Sat
1. Quantumn mechanics till 3 pm(3 hours)
2. Computer Networks [3-5 pm]
3. DCP [7-9 pm]
4. SP [10-12 am]



No comments: