Sunday, August 28, 2005

Security Protocols

For an early bird like me, mornings are subject to be of the usual boredom unless blissful sleep or flying monkeys are seen. Today, unfortunately, I couldnt see either. so, with the only aim of spening time doing something unique, I hopped around the hostel to find a room with people still alive. Twas around 5 I guess, an so people were still up and an 'obscure' telugu movie called BABA was being screened.Every five minutes or so, there was some or the other action with things flying, getting blown, stuff being broken, all while the background rap was still going on..It went like this: B to the A to the B to the A...It's me, yo!! Baba.....All Iwanna be is Baba....B to the...
A few minutes later, Rajnikant was trying hard to groove his pelvic girdle while manisha Koirala(wonder how she agreed to sign the movie) was moving every organ(or rather, meat) of her body.Anyway, that was when I realized that I had kept an alarm to go off at 8:30, an it was already around 8:15..It was quite a simple thing to o..Either go back to the room an switch it off...or assume that the roomie guy does it ...Now, I do not count this one as a nut, but he certainly does have his share of problems with me around..So, finally I went back to switch it off at 8:27 just like in some ation packed hindi movie..An then, proceeded to unpack my stuff and stuff everything I found into the almirah...Tat was when I spotted the new suitcase I brought. it had a number lock and looked really cool..I wondered why i had never use this thing for security an immediately put the zip(of course, the zip of the case, u nutcase) inside the lock and tried fiddling around with the numbers..When I was finally satisfied with it's security, I realized that i never knew the code to open that piece of shit. Wonder what happens next..

7 comments:

Naresh said...

tell u wht?! i was wtchng baba when i saw this blog!

wht hpns nxt???
verrrryyyy simplee....

Baba Counting Starts... :P

Divzie said...

gosh that sucks..think! maybe it was really simple..maybe a combination u already know of!

Rahul said...

Try and chant things like kulja sim sim. Sometimes old is still gold, who knows what power those incantations still retain.

Veiled Enigma said...

try the real commmon ones like 007 or 666 or 888 or 911 or 111 (if u are in NZ.....it is a 3 digit one right....so....how many combinations??? u do the maths!!!!

Gururaj said...

@Naresh:Baba needs to b screend in the OAT be
@Divz:nope, I locked it for the first time that day :(
@Rahul: simsim not workin :(
@Krisann: Tried most popular numbers.Now I am tryin all numbers from 000 to 999

Divzie said...

Where's your wand!! *Alohamora* :)!

Alaknanda said...

=))...

i so love this place.