Monday, September 05, 2005

give your precious skin all the special attention
it deserves with the new creamy soft bar from Lux.

Enriched with ultra caring Swiss Moisturizers,
the bar feels like dollops of cream in your hand.
Indulge yourself in its rich luxurious lather while
its unique curvaceous shape glides smoothly on
your skin making your skin feel thoroughly
massaged in the bath.

go and discover wonderfully smooth,
almost baby like skin which is so kissable

P.S.- link to my first assignment done after a long long time
http://rapidshare.de/files/4832488/Assignment-3_Id-200201242.doc.html
And, My favourite Flash Game
http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/bumperball/play.php
(Beat me, go to level 8)

wasnt switzerland famous for watches???
Anyway, I always like cakes and pastries to be creamy and soft , but my soap???
I think I should take a bite ocasionally.
No wonder I am so happy and content today,
after indulging myself in its rich luxurious lather,
I have no option left but to be fulfilled of any desire left.
And about its unique curvaceous shape,
it makes the soap jump off the hand every now and then.
Now that I have finally discovered kissable skin,
someone please come and test whther it is kissable or not......

7 comments:

Alaknanda said...

ok =))
i thot lux was a girlish soap and lifeboy a guy's..my bad never mind...

kissable or not!? its untangible from here..:P

Alaknanda said...

and change the link...some one stole my URL :(( rite on the next day yaar...see how famous it is..:P

Naresh said...

if someone does the testing, temme! even i ll start using dat soaps... n wht more? thr r tons n tons of those soaps in my godown.. v ll get all of them hr! :P

sriram said...

off he goes again....hope u have many more creamy experiences

Y.M. said...

ahem!!....ahem!!..ahem!!

Rahul said...

Chalo where do you want me to kiss you ? I mean which place in the college :p

shaan said...

ahem ahem !! no body try the soap it gets u gay !! rahul got infected