Sunday, February 27, 2005

ratatatat

I am flying.The gravity around me is no more. My neck cant move beyond an acute angle less than half a right one. I can feel new muscles around my spine. And My ears are still ringing. A rock competition!!!I had never seen 1 till yesterday.I never thought that people could use the guitar just as easily as I use my toothbrush.Every1 was rocking the stage and the whole theatre. Wonder how people get so good. Earlier the same day, after spending the night out, Gupta assisted in further stopping my sleep, of course for no reson of his own. But, one thing led to another and this day too went without sleep. Later that afternoon, was the Maya workshop I was so looking forward to. He dint dissapoint me for a single moment. That guy was like the god of Maya. I bet even the creater of Maya wont be so good at using it as this guy. He could create a moving creature in seconds with all essential bones and make it move. Maya, sure is MAYA. Wish I cud learn it someday. Anyway, MAYA is something for the future. For now, I thought flash could be a handy starter's tool. But, it too proves to be no game. but, it is just too interesting to be left..I wish I could get at it soon...Anyways, the rock show is gonna remain in my head for about a week atleast I guess.....

No comments: