Monday, February 21, 2005

A home apart

Nomads are the real livers of life I say. The numerous vagaries of life are as transparent to them as a piece of nothing. And to us, life remains buttered butter paper..shielded enough not to show all and shown enough not to hide all the secrets of life. Playing CS after perhaps about a whole month, I must admit modestly that I did put up a good show. Playing against professionals and not going down easy show, I am not BAD!!!Perhaps I can get better, perhaps I can rule too...But is that what I want? The Later part of the same night was equally enticing. The late entry to the NIFT fashion was in no way any hindrance to the eye fest(also can b spelt as eve fest) we had. The cold is killing my bones. I guess I do not belong to the colder places on earth. Mumbai was so so better. And anyway, the day yesterday wa where I was. It still never remains to common to find backless dudettes in minis and hiding only the bare essentials away. The similar sway and the different concepts never fail to impress. Each and every dress depicted a celebration of their liking, their choice of life, their achievement, and their efforts!!Kudos, guys..I dunno whom to congratulate, but well done!! The fireplace convo with recca too remains a very valuable period..No words said, nothing to tok about , but the sheer prescence of good company remains to be the best part of life. I was actually eager to open my unstoppable mouth, when two girls came across and had a seat near the same fire place, but I thought, me and recca, we shared a better company and a better life at that moment. The silence was just too enjoyable. The smokelost it's effect and we scurried back to the hostels and then on reccster went to CJ. The cold hit like stone blocks and Recca the giant kept his cool. I was too cold to look cool. I was just like an idiot shivering right from his interiors and fighting for survival.

The last part remains the best part, The part where we went bak to recca-pita-Vijay's home.. And watched T.V. ..
P.T.O

No comments: