Monday, July 25, 2011

Arguments

The importance of arguments had little or no importance for me. Now, when stuck in situations I see my suicide move clearly when I refuse to talk, bargain, apologize or even argue. I believe that in a fast paced world, it is essential to throw in an opinion on everything when required, the lack of which stops progress. Amartya Sen's book is quite amusing, talking about the argumentative nature of us Indians. Something I failed to see, something lots of people are skilled with.

On the other front, the damp days and comfortable nights have stopped my progress in various efforts. I would love to get back to my running schedule: finishing my physio sessions and college and finding time. Life appears to move slow and one feels one is in control, but taking life by the horns requires the right argument with yourself :p

No comments: