Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Unreal

I looked out of the train compartment, eager to get the air in my face. Something was travelling, somewhere around 3x 100000000 m/s, and then.......Splotch. It was all over my face. The treacherous alienatic scum.

a paan stained spit.I looked down and tried not to look embarassed. I shouted in the air to let people know that I would av bashed him up if he were anywhere near me. Then I took up the king's position, The one right in front of the sink, and slowly dozed of to slip near the forests of Mirkwood.

As I walked through the deep dark forests, trying to find my dwarves, suddenly someone cast a spell on me, an indian curse rather, in my english dream, he threw some holy water and I woke up,ready to run away... And then I saw that..The people, the suitcases, their wet faces and the rest of the water over me. Angrily, I walked back into my Mirkwood forest wondering if bilbo had ever had sex with elves in Mirkwood. You can bite a bit of the ears off the elves and then,... Hmm mmm... they will be perfect.

2 comments:

Sweety Maruth said...

;-);-)

how do ya doin ??

shaan said...

kool man !!! ur writing style hasnt chamged a bit in all these years