Saturday, October 01, 2005

Retake: take 1

It's something lingering in my head since a long time and I keep thinking of it and laugh my head off just in the middle of something...To be precise, I do not remember who told me this and when, but somehow it just keeps coming back to me ....

Hokay....I need to start this just like another kindergarden book. There was a guy called Krishna...And apparently, there family was the..ohh-soooo-cooool-type, and so, he was popularly called Krissshh. Now, Kris was about 16 and he had a kid brother of about two years. The first thing of which parents can be happy when their little kid starts walking is that they may no more need to clean up his bed everytime he poops up or pees coz he can start peeing in the toilet. So, it is toilet training time. And this kid was taken to the toilet, made to stand there and then, the parents realized that when someone pees, the ssssssshhhhhh sound might just give him a signal to let out his pressure..And so, one of the parents stands behind him and says shhhhhhh at regular intervals of time and they discovered that it worked. And when Krisssshhhh came home, and his mom calls"Krissshhh, Have some food", and walks over to the table to serve food, only to realize a pool of yellow liquid and the kid near the table and everytime poor dear Krisshh was called, the soudn ssshhh was just to much to resist and out came pee from the little kid...

Maybe, I am not so good at narrating, but this thing just ticks me off ...Anytime

7 comments:

Arpit said...

haha.. nice one!

Naresh said...

Krisshhhhhhhhh...
any yellow fluids out??? :P

Rahul said...

nee yankamma rei

That Girl said...

Hahaha!

I Am Sam said...

shshshshshshshshshshshshshshsh................ and relieve......lol

Divzie said...

yeh its funny thinking about these things n cracking up n laughing all of a sudden much to the shick of the people around u. sometimes thr r these stupid things that come upin my dreams n the next thing i know im awake and laughing my butt off

Alaknanda said...

:-?

hehe...


hows u? long time no see...